Get Ready to battle UPSC Civil Service Exam (CSP 2018)
Get your daily potion of important question to perfect your UPSC 2018 preparation.
- 1) 10~15 questions a day - with explanations and source.
- 2) Inclusive Questions – Prelims focussed but useful for Mains and Interview as well.
- 3) Multiple Choice Questions – Incorrect options not just as ‘distractors’ but as data-points to learn from.
- 4) Questions in the morning and answers in the evening – to make aspirants self-revise.
- 5) Questions from The Hindu (same day), PIB (previous day), Yojana and Kurukshetra (Recent Releases) and other important events from Prelims perspective .
- 6) Helps you remember current affairs in points as well as in short notes.
Serious Aspirants should take this test to:
(Recent Release) and other important event from Prelims Perspective
- 1) Gain Sufficient and Surplus Knowledge, from CAD CAS (Current Affairs Deficit Current Affairs Surplus).
- 2) Reinforce the learning.
- 3) Familiarise and accustom to exam environment.
- 4) Reduce pre exam jitters.
- 5) Enrich your Flash memory to SSD memory.
- 6) Asses your performance and chalk out your own strategy.